- Monitoring transactions, performing EDD and ODD, communicating with clients;
- Monitoring and developing our KYC, AML, CTF and financial crime risk frameworks, and advising the management;
- Conducting training to colleagues, updating processes and improving efficiency.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a KYC, AML and CTF related function, preferably in a financial institution;
- Knowledge of Lithuanian AML Laws, rules and regulations;
- Knowledge of Fourth and Fifth EU directives, applications and implications;
- Knowledge of FATF 40 recommendations and related publications;
- Ability to balance KYC, AML and CTF requirements with the commercial aspects of the business;
- Proactive, flexible and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment;
- Fluent in English and/or Russian .
- ACAMS or similar qualification would be a strong benefit;
- Intermediate skill at data analysis and manipulation using Excel;
- Intermediate user of MS Office Applications;
- Experience with high risk sectors or jurisdictions;
- Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of initiative, planning and organisational skills;
- Enthusiastic team player and self-motivated;
- An option to finance CAMS or CFCS Certifications ;
- A company committed to high standards of compliance;
- Team spirit and meritocratic structure;
- Opportunities to take on more responsibilities, learn from colleagues and advance your career;
- International environment and adoption of global best practices;
- New office, free snacks and parking ;
- Competitive salary based on seniority.