- Creating roadmaps for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Developing influencing business proposals that make a compelling case for continued investment into the products and monitoring the impact of same.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders such as Marketing on the creation of positioning for the products and ensuring that product usage expectations are met.
- Creating user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Keeping up to date with competitor and customer market activities and using your analytical and collaborative abilities to influence and drive changes to Verifo product and related processes.
- Sharing knowledge across the team and other departments.
- Working with our development teams to define requirements and manage priorities based on the product roadmap.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a product owner or management position.
- Proven track record of taking a product or group of products through significant growth in terms of customers and revenue.
- Honours university degree preferably in a Business or IT related subject
- Good appreciation of web-architecture and development principles and passionate about building products.
- Subject matter expert/comparison/fintech/ industry experience a strong plus.
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean start-up principles.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Working knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office, JIRA is desirable.
- Can identify with and commit to our company values.
- Team spirit and meritocratic structure
- Modern office, parking, free snacks and international opportunities
- International environment and adoption of global best practices
- Opportunities to take on more responsibilities, learn from colleagues and advance your career.
- We provide health insurance for every employee.
- This year VERIFO is the general sponsor of the KEKS2022, so for the team we have invitations to all events during the next year!
Salary from 3300 EUR (gross)